Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is seeking a Maintenance Artisan to join our Baking Division. The role will be based in Pretoria West and report to the Site Maintenance Lead. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include, but are not limited to carpentry work, plumbing, painting, HVAC, flooring, and outdoor landscaping, and general facility repairs.
- Workshop (housekeeping, tools, spares levels, etc.)
- General Plumbing: Toilets, faucets, fix leaks, Blocked drains, etc.
- Facility Repairs: doors, doorknobs, locks, broken tiles, flooring works, staining, etc.
- Outdoors: landscaping and sidewalks and driveways, etc.
- Carpentry & General Construction: woodwork, sanding, painting, etc.
- Erect scaffolding or set up ladders to perform tasks above ground level.
- To be current in all safety training requirements.
- Assess workload and estimate time and materials for the job.
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid Code EB driver`s license
- 3 – 5 years’ hands-on building and site facilities maintenance experience.
- Qualified Artisan (Welder, Carpenter, Plumber, etc.)
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A