Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is currently searching for Pipeline candidates for Financial Accountant roles based in various sites the role will be reporting to the Financial Manager This individual will need to prepare management reports that provide information about the business unit’s performance to external and internal clients. The position will report to the Commercial Financial Manager
- Oversee cash forecasting (weekly and daily) as well as spend reporting
- Follow up on audit queries and ensure that corrective action is taken by responsible teams.
- Confirming inter bakery and intercompany balances and transactions.
- Ensure compliance with approved procedures using control checks performed by the finance team
- Ensure company financial policies and procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that monthly general ledger reconciliations are completed, and reconciling items are resolved timeously, including monthly review and authorization thereof.
- Assess and recommend levels of general ledger provisions
- Implement processes and controls ensuring that company cash policies are adhered to, and daily cash requirements are met.
- Implementation of recommendations of Internal Audit Department
- Prepare month-end management accounts pack and supporting schedules and ensure month-end deadlines are met
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- The successful candidate will have his/her transport with a code 08 driver’s license
- Computer literate with an advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Completed articles will be an advantage
- Minimum of three years experience in a manufacturing environment. FMCG will be advantageous
- BComm / BComm Hons Degree preferably Accounting/SAICA/SAIPA or CIMA qualification
- Syspro system experience will be advantageous
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A