Website RCL Foods
The Chicken Business is currently recruiting for a Fitter to be based at the Chicken Processing Worcester Plant, in the Western Cape. The position will report to Plant Engineer. The role will be responsible to support Engineering and Maintenance department by maintaining, coaching assistants and repairing plant assets.
- Planning of Tasks
- Breakdowns on mechanical equipment, vehicle equipment and Standby duties.
- Responsible for maintenance of the Plant Operations and Boiler Plant
- Ordering of spares
- Daily mechanical equipment inspection and pro-active remedial action to minimize breakdowns.
- Continuous improvement – upgrade equipment for improved performance and reduction of maintenance cost.
- Safety inspections and reports.
- Service, repairs and maintenance of all electrical & mechanical equipment and boilers
- Planned maintenance program (Improve Program to minimise downtime and costs)
- Boiler, Steam, pumps, effluent & electrical experience would be an advantage.
- Matriculation (matric) certificate.
- Ability to do machining will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Maintenance program will be an advantage.
- Must have mechanical and applicable electrical experience and fault finding.
- Must have Code EB license & own transport.
- Fitter Trade Test with 3-5 years relevant experience (post qualification).
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worcester, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A