Website RCL Foods
We at RCL FOODS are in search for an Electrician to join our Baking Division. The role will be based in Centurion and report to the Maintenance Foreman. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to be responsible for ensuring that plant maintenance is done effectively and accurately in such a way as to ensure minimum downtime.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Inspect and perform other maintenance actions following checklists.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, systems operate efficiently.
- Diagnose and correct electrical problems.
- Take ownership of machines.
- Ensure that your department complies with all Health and Safety requirements and electrical regulations.
- Assemble, install and/or repair equipment.
- Direct and train workers to install, and maintain mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed.
- Be able to comply with Food safety standards, and previous FMCG experience will be an advantage.
- Mentoring apprentices.
- Driver’s license with own transport.
- Report writing and analysis on job cards.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Must be able to work shifts and be available on callouts and standby.
- Wire man’s license will be an advantage or passing of Sans 10142 codes.
- Knowledge of PLC and VSD drives.
- 3 or more years of post-trade experience
- Trade Tested Electrician
- Experience with panel wiring.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A