Website Rand Water
Reporting to the Process Supervisor-Water Purification, the successful candidate will be responsible for collecting water samples throughout the purification process, analyze the samples for different parameters using lab instruments and reporting the results to the Water Purification Supervisor for action.
- Taking, analyzing and identifying of samples using laboratory instruments accurately.
- General laboratory duties such as cleaning of sample bottles, as well as general housekeeping duties.
- Reporting deviations of water samples as well as defective plant conditions to the Supervisor.
- Recording of sample analysis and reporting to Supervisor.
- Conduct daily inspections of transport and reporting of any unsafe conditions to the Water Purification Supervisor.
- Basic understanding of water treatment process.
- Basic Mathematics
- Good housekeeping skills
- To operate Lab instruments
- Good communication skills (verbal)
- Safety procedures
- Site procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic understanding of the water treatment process and the ability to operate laboratory instruments.
- Grade 12.
- Safety Training.
- A valid Code 08 Driver‘s license and the ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test.
Company: Rand Water
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A