Website Qatar Airways
In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. Developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties. Engages in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes..
- Maximizes value from marketing spend. Manages individual expenditure budget (to mention PLB / JMF funds).
- Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Maintain sales professionalism standards.
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Hotels, Car Hire.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
- Ensure focus and activities prioritise premium cabin and high yield sales.
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets.
- Represents QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximizes value from marketing spend. Manages individual expenditure budget.
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Command of English language.
- Customer facing experience.
- Able to spot and interpret market trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Good understanding of QR’s systems and interpretation of available data.
- Experience in Airline Sales and Marketing.
- Influencing skills in order to deal with internal and external customers.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A