Provide consulting services to our clients on risk, control, compliance, governance and internal audit.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Assist with project planning.
- Provide consulting services.
- Execute internal / IT audit assignments.
- Supervise and coach junior team members.
- Be responsible for project administration.
- Draft both internal and external reports.
- Networking and relationship building skills.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical and systematic thinker.
- Stress management – ability to perform under pressure.
- Communication (report writing, formal correspondence, verbal communication and presentation skills).
- Self-starter / pro-active, with the ability to work independently.
- Planning & organising skills – deadline driven.
Qualification & Experience:
- Membership of a relevant professional institution e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa and/or South African Institute for Chartered Accountants (SAICA) would be an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in risk, control, compliance, governance and internal audit.
- Consulting experience in private and public sectors is an advantage.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification and/or Qualified Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) an advantage.
- Relevant degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A