To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Computer literate with al PwC software
- Excellent communication skills
- Self – motivated
- Specialist industry knowledge IFRS experience
- Display sound leadership skills
- Ability to market PwC services and to establish contacts in the marketplace
- High attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed SAICA/SAIPA articles, 3 years of Audit experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A