A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Responsible for team resource management and capacity planning (workforce planning), in collaboration with other Agile Delivery Managers and Product Managers
- Act as an Agile Coach for the team, and drives Agile and Lean practises
- Perform Project Management activities as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Project Management Qualifications
- Lean / Agile Qualifications
- BCom Degree
- Minimum 5 years in Project / Agile Delivery Management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A