Website Pioneer Foods
- Work closely with Site Management ensure consistent financial performance versus AOP plan
- Report all EHS KPIs monthly on PepsiCo’s MyEHS system and reporting of all incidents & NMs according to PepsiCo EHS incidents reporting standard.
- Lead internal EHS compliance through regular audits and ensuring action plans are monitored & effective corrective actions are implemented
- Lead the identification of continuous Improvement versus PepsiCo set of KPIs through conducting performance reviews with EHS management & cross functional management to ensure performance as per AOP targets
- Effectively manage the EHS culture transformation & risk transformation plans
- Effectively facilitate the PepsiCo Multi-certification audit program through external audit team – ERM
- Ensure the site is complying with PepsiCo GEHSMS, ISO 45001, & ISO 14001 international standards.
- Lead the implementation of PepsiCo Behaviour Based Safety program at assigned pilot site
- Ensure deployment of annual EHS training plan across all departments in liaison with the EHS Capability Lead to achieve the annual organization training plans
- Can effectively communicate trends and changes to colleagues and drive implementation and improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to represent PepsiCo internally and externally.
- Proven EHS experience within FMCG.
- Must have attention to detail and follow-up, as well as ability to influence across the organization.
- Familiarity and comfort with working across varied, diverse, international cultures.
Company: Pioneer Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A