Website Pioneer Foods
The main purpose of this role is to define and implement a long term strategic growth framework to deliver Profitable Volume & Transactions growth with sustainable Net Revenue Realization (NRR) and margin improvement for PepsiCo, driving impact across all NRM growth levers, BU’s and Categories.
- In partnership with BU CFO’s, drives standards/discipline in NRM governance, incorporating standardization of Pricing Council processes, to elevate NRR performance and execution excellence.
- Partners with BU GM & CFO to develop clear AOP actions plan to support the BU delivery on Volume flow through NR growth and that targets expansion in performance levers (e.g. Trade efficiency) in line with BU market situation and PEP growth framework
- Leads the Sector NRM PSP 3 years roadmap defining future sources of growth and strategic investments across BU’s to realize these sources
- Builds Net Price Defensibility and discipline in Trade Terms (CDA) to guard against future consolidation risks in targeted geographies
- Partners with BU CFO & NRM leads to deploy targeted deep dives leveraging Global NRM resources/tools to identify value opportunities to underpin sustainable NRR delivery over the PSP horizon.
- In partnership with the Sector/BU Commercial, Category Leads & CFO defines a clear target framework to improve share of critical price tiers, and expand price leadership via targeted brand activity, pricing and Pack Price Architecture (PPA) actions. Additionally, partners with Sector Commercialization to define innovation guardrails to align future innovation to desired price tiers and price points.
- Change management – leading large-scale change throughout levels of an organization
- Ability to visually present thoughts, storylines, facts & figures in a compelling way and adapt content to a variety of audiences – specifically including strong Powerpoint competence
- Self-starter and able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at senior level and across a wide stakeholder group in Functions, Sectors and BU’s
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills – ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high level storylines & concise practical plans for execution
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in NRM strategy and operating practice with c. 10 years minimum industry experience
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda and interrogate complex, incomplete or ambiguous data with ease, including strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate complex issues in an easy to understand way
Company: Pioneer Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A