Website Pioneer Foods
This role will be responsible for growing the revenue in Away From Home focusing on the foodservices customers and to expand the customer base, drive market share, category management, product listings, drive new product development listings, as well as Asset Management through ROI.
- Manage Sales budgets, targets, Co-op and Co-Ad budget, trade spend, revenue management and execution.
- Formulate and manage customer plans and conduct JBP. i.e. Sales Value, volume, price and promotions in line with set targets to be achieved for the Away from Home channel focusing on the foodservices. Negotiating and managing the execution of trading terms, promotional discounts, asset management such as coolers, FSU’s and marketing material, New Product Development, forecasting and product supply to the customer base.
- The role will also be responsible for managing the Away From customer base focusing on the foodservices, driving relationships across the sub-channels: Restaurants (QSR), Independent Restaurants, Foodservices, Airlines through developing and maintaining strong business rapport with Key Account customers.
- To develop and manage the strategic account plan for designated accounts to ensure delivery of budgeted volume and profit. Lead, develop and align Regional sales managers and Brand Ambassadors with the strategic account plan ensuring best in class execution.
- Develop, drive and execute the Away From Home Strategy for PepsiCo / Pioneer Foods Groceries / Sasko & Simba
- Sales, volume and production forecasting with internal demand planning team for customer requirements as well as ensuring and managing stock.
- Buyer relationship management, budget management, team work in excellence in execution.
- Collaboration with customers, distributors, marketing teams (internal & external), sales reps, managers, Executives, National and Regional buyers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- Tertiary degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Strong communication skills
- Category experience
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- 8-10 years customer experience in FMCG
- Proven track record in customer management
- Availability to travel as needed
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
Company: Pioneer Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A