Website Pick n Pay
To lead a team of Property Managers that oversee the delivery/efficient management of financial and operational performance property portfolio (Strategy execution, Budget, property value increase)
- Lead by example in building strong internal and external relationships, displaying excellent abilities to listen, guide, advise, influence, negotiate and facilitate win-win outcomes at all levels.
- Implement and manage plans for each property to achieve agreed targets by ensuring progress is monitored and taking remedial action where appropriate
- Define performance contracts for staff and monitor their performance against agreed standards and objectives, working with them to grow their skills were needed
- Obtain all necessary regulatory approvals for new properties timeously.
- Continually drive best-in-class solutions and practices
- Obtain and maintain all necessary compliance certificates – occupancy, fire, electrical
- Remain abreast of legislation, new developments, etc.
- Implement and manage ongoing processes to achieve clean audits at all properties
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Financial acumen
- Building relationships
- Business insight
- Problem solving
- Judgement and decision making
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Business/Project Management Degree equivalent
- 5-7 managing property portfolio
- 3-5 years in retail property management
Company: Pick n Pay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kenilworth, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A