Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Build your own insurance portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking,
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Team supervisory skills
Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team – balances team and individual responsibility, provides and accepts feedback
Relationship management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- External sales experience- preferably business to business sales
- 3 years experience in the insurance industry
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Must have your own reliable transport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A