Website Telesure Investment Holdings
Assess the merits of motor vehicle accident claims in order to identify a possible recovery for the customer and claims business.
- Collect third party claims information by using tracing tools and techniques to establish if the third party is insured or uninsured in accordance standard operating procedure.
- Identify recoverable third party claims on the workbench by assessing merits in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Manage outstanding items on the workbench as per the standard operating procedure (frequency and standard)
- Carry out standard customer service activities and handle simple customer enquiries.
- Capture letters of demands and/or summons received from insurers and attorneys in the industry on relevant system in accordance with standard operating procedures in order to allocate matter to liabilities/litigation team.
- Create, organize and maintain files containing the correspondence relating to policies and matters.
- Collate data from the the Dreamtec App to ascertain if the third party details have been obtained by the tow truck driver.
- Ask questions, collect data from a variety of sources, analyse information and investigate claim.
- Provide feedback to customer should the claim be discarded and cannot be processed due to client being at fault.
- Make relevant updates on the system as per standard operating procedure (frequency and standard)
- Work Scheduling and operational compliance
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience in any data capturing / admin position (Essential);
- 2 to 3 years experience in a debt collecting or claims environment and working with vehicle collisions (Essential);
- 2 to 3 years experience in short term insurance claims environment and/or attorney dealing with motor vehicle collisions (Advantageous)
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A