Website Omnia Holdings
Design and implement instrument related equipment and project manage it. All activities, roles and responsibilities are aligned to the world class (manufacturing) philosophy, principles and practices.
- Find root causes and mitigating actions to prevent/eliminate safety incidents.
- Communicate progress to performance indicators to all levels.
- Ensure stability of automation of processes.
- Ensure reliability of processes.
- Establishing Basis of Design, conducting feasibility studies and responsible for BEP and managing EPC for projects.
- Lead in Pre, cold & hot Commissioning of purely instrumentation systems (e.g. automation).
- Correct instrumentation performance deviations.
- Technical Audits and inspections.
- Procuring instrumentation equipment.
- Writing reports, preparing presentations, creating graphs from data (data reporting), Sending emails, running meetings, text, social media savvy.
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Root-cause analysis
- Strategic Agility
- Motivating Others
- Communication skills
- Planning and organization
- Excellent Customer Service
- Building relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- Government Ticket (Will be an advantage)
- BSc Electronic(Control)/Electrical Engineering.
- 6-10 years Industrial Experience.
- Matric (Maths and Science)
- Lean six Sigma – Black Belt (Will be an advantage)
Company: Omnia Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A