Website Omnia Holdings
The Engineer will be responsible for planning, procurement, manufacturing, installation and handover of maintenance related work packages. He/she will implement and drive a Reliability centred maintenance system on the back of self-implemented standards and procedures for the business. Special focus on Turbo Machinery and Rotating Equipment is a big aspect of this position.
- Preparation of proper SOW for general overhaul and equipment repair activities by external parties.
- Improvement of maintenance strategy.
- Compilation of long-term maintenance strategies.
- Development of maintenance strategies for plant equipment.
- Periodic review and analysis of maintenance measures.
- Determining total life cycle cost of equipment.
- Ensuring statutory compliance with regards the relevant OHS Acts & Regulations.
- Preparation and control of job orders for third party service providers.
- Developing and overseeing implementation of maintenance procedures.
- Development and execution of maintenance strategies for Turbo Machinery & other Rotating machinery
- Develop and maintain a 5-year asset care & maintenance forecast plan.
- Able to develop preventive measures necessary to ensure prevention of equipment failures.
- Determining & developing Scopes-of-Work for ad hoc maintenance and General Overhaul activities.
- Knowledge of maintenance principles and best practices.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of planning & reliability systems and exposure to a CMMS.
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements regarding Turbo Machinery maintenance and operation.
- Ensuring General Overhaul activities are performed to correct technical standards and tolerances.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. (Mech)/B. Eng. (Hons) (Mech) Preferred
- 5-10 Years or more turbine and/or compressor machinery & Rotating Equipment maintenance experience may be advantageous
- Project management proficiency
- PR Certificated preferred
- 5 years’ experience in heavy industry/mining/chemical process environment
Company: Omnia Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A