Website Old Mutual
The Feature Analyst is accountable for guiding the clarification of the business requirements, through in-work collaboration with the business stakeholders, and working within the feature team to ensure these are delivered effectively
- Create relevant user stories
- Create a shared understanding of what the product is supposed to do
- Work ahead of the team to get clarity on some (not all) requirements before the next iteration.
- Provide support and input into system testing activities including participating in the development of the testing approach, development of test cases as well as the creation of testing scenarios
- Provide regular feedback by validating that the product meets the business goals.
- Facilitate and participate in discovery/inception workshops to create a shared understanding of user needs and the potential technology solution required to deliver to these needs.
- Wear different hats: designer, tester, facilitator, product owner, etc
- Prioritize and Plan work activities within the Feature Team
- Provide regular feedback by testing the deliverables against a user story’s acceptance criteria.
- Identify user journeys which map out how a user will go through the system.
- Business analysis knowledge, expertise
- BA / IT Qualification
- Exposure to ITIL principles/ functions across IT operational environment
- Has broad knowledge and experience understanding end to end IT solution designs
- ITIL accredited (Foundation level)
- Cross-Functional Teamwork, IT Business Analysis, ITIL Framework, Stakeholder Engagement
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (B): Information Technology (Requir
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in business apps & exposure to IT functions.
- Experienced in business and data analysis, solutions design & testing, data modelling.
- Exposure to and experience with Human Capital Systems highly desirable
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A