Website Old Mutual
This role manages a sales team in Direct Financial Advice and is accountable for the sales targets and profitability of the team, over periods of 1 day to 3 months.
- Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Manages sales budget for a DFA sales team against set targets.
- Responsible for distribution strategy of products within a branch.
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Manages, develops, appoints & trains sales advisors.
- Accountable for local marketing.
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric certificate
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent qualification with 120 relevant credits at a minimum NQF Level 5.
- Must have passed the Regulatory Exam for Representatives (RE5)
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager could be beneficial.
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A