Website Old Mutual
This role provides advice on a specific range of products to a specific allocated market and are individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
- Providing relevant and appropriate financial advice, hinges on a complete understanding of the customer’s personal and financial circumstances and their goals or dreams for the future. As such, interpersonal and communications skills in order to build solid relationships are fundamentally important.
- Provide appropriate financial advice, in line with the customer’s resources and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- Provide pro-active, on demand financial service and advice to customers within your allocated customer markets.
- A clear criminal and credit check
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
- FAIS compliance
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- RE5 an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A