Website Old Mutual
The incumbent will act as a support to the Senior Risk Officer. The main function is to manage high risk buyers, obtain and analyse information received on buyers from various sources, such as buyer visits, industry meetings, media and bureaus, in order to determine the insurable risk of the buyer, which supports other business units with Credit Guarantee to underwrite the buyer accordingly
- Making recommendations at credit committee
- Prepare reports
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Making recommendations and amendments on the buyer database
- Convey complex credit risk information to the Board, senior management and key external stakeholders at the right time to create an understanding on how to effectively manage credit risks and decision making.
- Buyer risk reviews, credit committee reviews, buyer visits, industry meetings & various administrative tasks.
- Restructure – an informal/formal workout from time to time with other Lenders such as major Banks are involved and bridging finance is provided to manage the account back within guidelines.
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor Of Finance: Accounting For Chartered Accountants
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A