Website Old Mutual
This role provides advice on a specific range of products to a specific allocated market and are individually accountable for achieving results through their own efforts.
- Provide pro-active, on demand financial service and advice to customers within your allocated customer markets.
- Providing relevant and appropriate financial advice, hinges on a complete understanding of the customer’s personal and financial circumstances and their goals or dreams for the future. As such, interpersonal and communications skills in order to build solid relationships are fundamentally important.
- Provide appropriate financial advice, in line with the customer’s resources and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- FAIS compliance
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A valid Driver’s licence and your own car
- A Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- A minimum of 3 years working experience (preferably in sales)
- A clear criminal and credit check
- RE5 an advantage
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burgersfort, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A