Website North West University
- Teaching and Learning
- Administration and Management
- Community Service
- Good interpersonal relations
- Legal language skills
- The ability to work with large groups of people Good interpersonal relations
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as email, Internet and the electronic retrieval of legal sources. The ability to / experience in online teaching will be an advantage.
- The ability to accommodate multiculturalism
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise concerning teaching-learning and research in any of the following subject fields: Constitutional and Administrative
- Law, Environmental Law. However, candidates with expertise in any other field will also be considered.
- Language skills in order to function optimally in the different multilingual environments of the NWU.
Qualification & Experience:
- Publications in accredited journals experience is desirable for this position
- A LLB (Bachelor of Laws) qualification is essential
- An LLM (Master of Laws) in any field of law is essential for this specific position
- Proven record of effective post-graduate supervision is preferred for this position
- An LLD Preferred for a Senior Lecturer
- Admission as an attorney or advocate is desirable
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mahikeng, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A