Website North West University
The position provides the school with capacity in the scarce field of ancient languages and also addresses succession planning, equity and diversity.
- Teaching and Learning
- Community Engagement
- Research and Innovation
- The candidate should be able to operate in the multi-language policy of the NWU.
- Should be able to handle typical academic administration (meetings, marks, study material) effectively.
- Should function in accordance with the NWU teaching/learning and research policies within the faculty.
- Appropriate IT knowledge and skills, and willing to undergo further training in this regard.
- Should be able to work in a team setup with regard to teaching, administrative duties and research.
- Should make contributions to current subject knowledge on national and later international levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Please attach proof of results in your application.
- 1-year experience in guidance of honours students.
- 1-year teaching experience in a tertiary institution
- Applicants’ academic average of 70 % is essential.
- 1-year experience in research output is essential
- Membership of relevant scholarly societies
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A