To provide labour support to the Technical Service Department in order to ensure quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards/policies
- Ensuring that the public areas are well maintained
- Assisting the Technical Department with the maintenance and repair of Hospital plant and equipment as when required.
- Performing unsupervised intermediate maintenance of Hospital Facilities and equipment to high standard.
- Basic brick laying, Dry walling, Plumbing, Electrical, Plastering, Painting and Carpentry
- Small projects relating to the above
- General cleaning and maintenance of Hospital property
- Unsupervised tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Act regulations.
- Basic civil/Carpentry/Plumbing/handyman experience
- Painting experience
- Basic Computer literacy would be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 or relevant NFQF level qualification
- Basic civil/Carpentry/Plumbing/Handyman qualification
- Painting Experience would be an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A