To maintain the full and accurate record keeping of all maintenance work and services undertaken on areas under this position’s control.
- Preventative maintenance planning and implementation, according to Company Policies and Procedures, as determined from time-to-time
- Responsibility for civil related systems of the facility.
- Repairs, maintenance and supervision of all sewer, hot and cold water systems, structures, furnishings and fittings.
- Safety of all sewer, hot and cold water systems, structures, walkways, furnishings, fixtures and fittings.
- Monitoring and quality control of all contractor work carried out on hospital land and buildings.
- Guidance on repairs to water pressurised fire systems.
- Familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the National building regulations (SAN 0400) regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Computer literate – MS Office (Word and Excel) an added advantage.
- Good planning and organizational skills..
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Three years post qualification experience in a plumbing, carpentry, building or facility environment.
- National Trade Certification and a minimum theoretical qualification of N2 in Plumbing, Carpentry or Building.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A