Applies preparatory materials, paints, and stains to surfaces of walls, ceilings, equipment, and furniture.
- Supervised minor structural changes in and around the facility, including the moving of doctor’s rooms and associated equipment and furniture, assisting with erecting and preparing of walls, dry walls and other partitioning
- Maintenance, treating, and painting of carports, parking areas, peripheral fencing and roofing structures in general
- Correct preparation of surfaces for painting
- Maintaining the interior and exterior painted surfaces of the facility and associated plant and equipment
- Willing to work overtime at management discretion and do rotational standby sleeping in hospital.
- Correct application of surface treatments and coatings on relevant facility and equipment surfaces
- The capacity to implement and support change initiatives and to provide leadership in times of uncertainty.
- Capacity to plan, organise and control own work environment by setting appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time frame.
- The capacity to identify and respond to the needs of *internal and external customers
- Customer Focus and Service Delivery
- Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences.
- Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results.
- The ability to evaluate and develop different levels of capacity within a team to achieve set objectives.
- The capacity to recognise development areas in others and support them to facilitate personal development through coaching
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric or related NQF 4.
- Formal painting training preferable
- Must be physically fit to perform work safely at high elevation
- Basic skills with general tools
- Basic skills with all tools found in the facility
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A