Provide safe and timeous collection and delivery of specimens and consumables as well as provide excellent customer service.
- Complete incident and accident reports and submit to Management timeously.
- Scan specimens ensuring that all deliveries and collections can be tracked and traced.
- Handles Customer complaints as well as escalate where applicable.
- Perform any other reasonable instructions from Management.
- Complete and sign proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered ensuring records are kept for tracking purposes when applicable.
- Record vehicle mileage and submit petrol slips weekly to management. Daily and Turnaround Time report.
- Utilises protective wear ensuring own safety and adherence to the Health and Safety regulations policy.
- Organisational Policy and procedures.
- 3 – 5 Years relevant experience will be an advantage.
- Occupational Health and Safety.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a valid PrDP
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Grade 12
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A