Provide quality patient care aligned to the scope of practice. Represent Netcare 911 as a true brand ambassador by upholding the Netcare values of care, dignity, truth, participation and compassion. Promote improved operational performance and patient experience through quality delivery of services and patient interaction, by subscribing to the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Engage relevant stakeholders to ensure that operational efficiencies and on scene management is coordinated to improve patient outcomes.
- Accurate administration and record keeping
- Compliance to Health and Safety Regulations
- Coaching and mentoring of Operational EMS employees
- Adherence to HPCSA protocols & CPD Compliance
- Quality assurance to maintain work standards and integrity of data reporting
- Compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures
- Ongoing Customer satisfaction
- Operational coordination of Netcare 911 Resources on scenes
- Patient assessment, management and customer care
- Stakeholder management
- Effective control of vehicle and equipment
- Must have a valid PDRP for passengers and a valid Code 10 Drivers License.
- Good general knowledge and understanding of legislation pertaining to the specific business environment of Netcare 911.
- >1 Years post-graduate patient care experience in an operational environment would be beneficial
Qualification & Experience:
- Current registration with the Professional Board of Emergency Care at the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT
- Grade 12 / Matric
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Margate, Kwa-Zulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A