To promote MFC – a Division of Nedbank Ltd in the dealer network and thereby securing quality business through relationship building, adding value and persuasion. The incumbent will call on MFC approved dealerships in Benoni and surroundings.
- Build awareness of Nedbank offerings by organising and engaging in appropriate activities such as training programmes and presentations; using various communication channels.
- Draw up action plans that will suit the business needs and environment and obtain approval by presenting solutions and plans to clients.
- Implement negotiated dates, monitor plans and roll out of plans.
- Plan training using bank accredited trainers in line with customer requirements by consulting clients on needs, identifying challenges and finding suitable solutions that are fit for purpose. Ensure quality training by briefing trainers on organisational and participant needs; levels and languages. Monitoring stakeholder satisfaction by gathering feedback from clients and training participants and make recommendations for improvements and opportunities; using feedback gathered.
- Create opportunities for sales by consulting clients and gathering information from them about their employees’ and other stakeholders’ financial profiles and needs and sharing knowledge with team
- Recommend solutions for identified needs by analysing the information and matching it to bank offerings; and present solutions to the client by following Nedbank corporate and retail standards.
- Monitor sales and market share; actual against target; by using MIS information and take corrective action/make recommendations where indicated.
- Ensure client needs are met by responding to requests timeously, managing expectations and ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders utilising appropriate resources.
- 2 – 3 years’ VAF (Vehicle and Asset Finance) Credit Manager or F&I (Finical and Insurance Manger) Manager experience would be an advantage
- 4-5 years’ Retail Motor Dealer Relationship Management experience in the financial sector a must
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Corporate Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- Relationship Management experience in the Financial sector would be an advantage
- 2 – 3 years’ People Management experience (Team Leader / Supervisor within Operations, Client Services and / or Collections & Recoveries)
Qualification & Experience:
- Successfully completed NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial, Business or a Sales and Marketing-related field essential
- Qualification in Secured Lending would be an advantage
- Key Individual Certification or Regulatory Examination 5 would be an advantage
- Must have minimum FAIS 120 Credits
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Valid driver’s licence with own reliable transport essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A