We are looking for an Experience Designer who will play a crucial role together with the Head of Experience Design in integrating the user experience and will have to work closely with the Integrated Channels, Brand, Retail marketing and others to ensure that we deliver world-class experiences across our brand touchpoints.
- Research the latest visual design, UI and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Custodian for developing visual, UI and interaction design assets to be adopted within design system
- Support the Head of Design Experience in deploying and ensuring consistency of brand strategy, brand assets and brand experience standards across all physical and digital platforms and channels
- Develop compelling visual artifacts (UI layouts, interface elements, prototypes, high-level storyboards, mock-ups, wireframes etc.) to effectively communicate UI and UX needs.
- Drive XD leading practice standards and methodologies within design and across the enterprise through knowledge sharing, ways of working and role modelling.
- Formulate testing parameters to effectively assess user experience
- Develop and maintain design elements, mock-ups, and specifications as needed
- Shaping the strategic direction of experience design and delivery methodologies, frameworks, principles and templates to enable customer-centric design-led experiences enabled by people and technology.
- Conducting best practice research to develop and improve UI and interaction design to solve end user problems effectively.
- Shape products and experiences that fulfil our purpose to use our financial expertise to do good for individuals, families, businesses and society
- Exposure to interacting with enterprise-wide teams
- Basic front-end development understanding (HTML & CSS)
- Exposure to various stages of design maturity i.e. adhoc, emerging, established and mature
- Exposure to the commercial and strategic measurement for client experience design
- Solid knowledge of human/client centered design principles
- Ability to contribute to design governance
- Ability to connect strategic objectives to the standards that define the practice
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional Experience Design, Social Sciences or Behavioural Science qualification or equivalent
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- +5 years experience in a similar role within financial services and/or design agencies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A