To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Achieve economic profit by reviewing pricing annually and making required adjustments.
- Achieve or exceed targets by developing and implementing account plans for clients and targetting new business.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Identify and confirm own financial targets by aligning with business unit targets.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Manage costs by monitoring expenses and keeping within budget parameters.
- Develop an account plan for each client using knowledge of the client’s needs and by engaging with relevant stakeholders to identify tailor-made solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Provide relevant recommendations by maintaining sound knowledge of bank’s products and solutions; staying abreast of the market and business environment; by using research conducted by bank economic unit and by reading economic and financial material.
- Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
- Challenging the status quo with a view to improving the environment or people’s understanding
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting gap analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- 8 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Degree or diploma at NQF Level 6 in commerce, business, finance or law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A