To manage and lead the Operations function – Market Operations (Money Market); to ensure the creation and sustainability of an operationally excellent support business unit through the execution of all transactional confirmations; reconciliations; settlements and defined administrative requirements within regulatory contractual and service level obligations and to ensure the seamless integration of the function with the Nedbank CIB CSS business model and framework.
- Build a high-performance team (Johannesburg direct reporting line, London dotted reporting line) through managing resources, retention and critical staff.
- Optimise performance and motivation.
- Ensure that the leadership agenda has been embraced by the division/function.
- Build and maintain sound relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage performance of reports and hold them accountable for managing the performance of their reports.
- Actively build a culture of improvement. Participate in the recruitment and selection of senior staff.
- Ensure successful brand enhancement. Improve client relationships.
- Ensure that all areas have grown confidence and relationships with internal and external clients (measured by client issue list and business survey).
- Ensure alignment and achievement of strategy and create a completive advantage by translating the Nedbank and Business Unit strategy into a customised Divisional strategy.
- Develop and introduce a people strategy that will create a culture that drives the Cluster and Nedbank’s vision and values.
- Achieved Management and Process Results
- Provided operational support for Governance, Compliance and risk based assurance
- Achieved transformation and innovation results
- Delivered compliance risk management programmes and advice
- Managed Leadership and Learning Results
- Achieved Stakeholder Service Deliverable Excellence
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- CA (SA)/Post graduate Bcom Degree
- PASA, ACI, STRATE, Money Market and similar domestic and foreign certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A