About the job
Closing Date2023/04/06 Reference NumberMMH230307-6 Job TitleTemporary CDD Agent Position TypeTemporary Role FamilyClient Services ClusterMomentum Money Remote OpportunityNone of the time Location – CountrySouth Africa Location – ProvinceGauteng Location – Town / CityCenturion Introduction
Through our client-facing brands Metropolitan and Momentum, with Momentum Money, and our other specialist brands, including Guardrisk and Eris Property Group, the group enables business and people from all walks of life to achieve their financial goals and life aspirations. We help people grow their savings, protect what matters to them and invest for the future. We help companies and organisations care for and reward their employees and members. Through our own network of advisers or via independent brokers and utilising new platforms Momentum Metropolitan provides practical financial solutions for people, communities and businesses. Visit us at www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
The purpose of this role is to, assist with the KYC process for the Momentum Money VISA Card.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- A Degree in either Finance or Risk Management
- Post grad degree in compliance or risk preferred
- Previous compliance and risk management experienced preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in insurance or banking environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process the FICA documents received from the courier company and ensure compliance in terms of the RMCP to activate clients’ cards.
- Process FICA requests for Momentum Money.
- Adhere to SLA’s in terms of FICA processes both via the courier and digital verification.
- Assist with Enhanced Due Diligence requirements, when needed.
- Enable the Ongoing Due Diligence requirements as per the RMCP.
- Engage with courier company to ensure SLA’s are met for FICA requirements.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the CDD FICA team activities.
- Work with campaign team to obtain outstanding FICA requirements.
- Process account closure requests.
- Work with the L & D team to ensure that SOP’s remain current and updated.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Financial Intelligence Centre Amendment Act (FICA)
- Money laundering (ML)
- Terrorist financing (TF)
- United Nations (UN) Sanctions to make informed decisions
- Rules based and risk-based approach to fully understand the risks being taken
- Momentum Money RMCP
- Momentum Money Products and Systems
- Assist the team with ad-hoc operational requests from time to time
- Business Acumen
- Client Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness