About the job
Closing Date2023/03/10 Reference NumberMMH230221-3 Job TitleCSF Document Developer Position TypePermanent Role FamilyInformation Technology ClusterHealth Solutions Remote OpportunitySome of the time Location – CountrySouth Africa Location – ProvinceGauteng Location – Town / CityCenturion Introduction
Momentum Health Solutions, an entity of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation and create value through unique insights of how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of Health capabilities.
The purpose of the CSF Designer is to convert product and business document requirements into template designs using CSF Designer software.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in CSF Designer.
- An advanced understanding of and practical experience working in MicroSoft (MS) Word software, in particular columns and tables, is desirable
- Experience in document design (not graphic design)
- Broad long-term insurance knowledge will be an advantage
- Typesetting experience may be an advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use document design principles to create and develop document templates in CSF Designer software to produce system-generated documents.
- Work in CSF Designer software and use logical and structural thinking to convert product document requirements into a document template design.
- Must collaborate with the technical marketers to translate concept documents and functional requirements into document templates.
- Will collaborate with developers to obtain the required data input file to produce an output document from the template.
- Must test templates in CSF Designer software to ensure that business requirements are met before handing the final template resources to the teams.
- Understand the importance of the corporate identity and know how to work toward translating it to achieve alignment and consistency.
- Must understand the principles of good document design.
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Must apply an uncompromising level of attention to detail to their work.
- Must have some technical knowledge of how data structures work.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must know how to self-manage and work independently.
- Must be good at task and time management.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be a team player.