About the job
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with
the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets,
preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
CORPORATE SERVICES ● INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS&T)
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 114 096 TO R1 440 533 PER ANNUM ● CIVIC CENTRE
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience within an IT environment and in applying the Project Management discipline in a custom software development environment.
Key performance areas:
- Ensure that all projects allocated to him/her are completed successfully within the scheduled time period and within the budget allocated to the project
- Lead or participate in the planning of IT projects and obtain business requirements for the design of IT solutions, or other specialist IT initiatives
- Communicate with fellow ICT professionals as well as internal and external clients to work on issues of common interest and/or to share information
- Draft reports and correspondence to facilitate the functioning of the Branch
- Supervise and coordinate the work of project managers and other professionals either in the same branch or in other functional areas.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 10 March 2023
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website atwww.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.