To manage and lead staff in a branch to meet service and sales objectives whilst ensuring compliance to processes and procedures to prevent risk and ensuring alignment to the Financial and service objectives of the Business Unit.
- Ensure sound relationships are developed and maintained with stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure world class client experience through available systems and appropriate client needs analysis.
- Achieve Main Banked objectives through client acquisition, retention and cross sell
- Execute Business strategies, sales campaigns and marketing initiatives. Manage Branch asset register
- Control expenses and action financial reports
- Drive the achievement of sales and operational targets through observations, monitoring, tracking progress, performance management and doing daily check in/out
- Deliver optimum client service by identifying branch capacity needs and requirements
- Ensure cost management and branch profitability by managing retail product mix and apply branch profitability leavers
- Ensure digital migration and education of clients.
- Conducting a needs analysis
- Implementing strategies for overcoming barriers to change
- Building relationships
- Conducting gap analysis
- Drafting reports
- Creating a sales plans
- Developing others
- Observing team members behaviour to identify competency gaps
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant commercial degree (i.e. B. Comm).
- Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- 2 years experience in a client facing retail sales environment and 2 years experience in people management
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vryburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A