Website Mr Price Group
Lead and manage the daily operations of a mr price money cellular store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets, innovation initiatives and customer service standards are met and exceeded
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the store.
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Ensure implementation of Innovation initiatives from Head Office (Mpos, MRP Empower, E-docs and Money Hub) to delight our customers and improve in-store processes in a more efficient manner.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include:- In-store marketing, competitor shopping. Drive credit, Insurance, Mobile and Cellular performance to achieve the agreed budget
- Authorise write offs, breakages, recalls, OBF (out of box failures), cellular repairs and returns.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Sales & service management, budgeting, computer literacy, communication skills
- 3 years’ experience in a store management position
- Retail trade, brand, customer service, cellular, mobile, new accounts, and insurance product understanding
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A