Website Mr Price Group
Support the Store Manager to lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor,
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Authorize write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Communication skills
- 3 Years’ experience in retail.
- Computer literate.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product
- Sales & service management.
- Management experience (advantageous).
- Grade 12
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A