Website Mr Price Group
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of associates to improve contactability and minimize bad debt write off. The key focus of this role will include motivating associates to achieve targets, assessing their performance, and providing support to management in the areas of recruitment and learning and development.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Successfully conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Ensures that feedback received from the QA department in terms of call quality is noted, addressed with the agent concerned and monitored going forward.
- Develops strategies to promote associates adherence to divisional culture and performance goals.
- Ensures that all the associates’ attendance and punctuality is monitored.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new associates training.
- Effectively communicates deadlines and targets to associates.
- Effectively reports, records and maintains a log in terms of system problems, telephony issues and down times.
- Effectively plan, lead and organize the Collection team to ensure individual and team targets and objectives are achieved.
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of POPI Act
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of NCA requirements pertaining to collections and credit control
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong Relationship Building
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should have knowledge of Collections, Tracing, Tracing Tools (TU direct, XDS etc.) as well as Collecting & Tracing.
- Grade 12
- 3-5 years Collections with tracing experience
- Candidate should have a business understanding of Credit Life-cycle.
- Minimum 1 year Team Leader experience or in a similar role
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A