Website Mr Price Group
Support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
- Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates (e.g. product knowledge).
- Assist with compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS (Point of Sales) reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills.
- Retail trade.
- Brand, customer & product understanding.
- Sales & service management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in retail.
- Experience in a supervisory role (advantageous)
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A