Website Motus Holdings Limited
The purpose of the position is to ensure all incoming calls on dealership switchboard are timeously answered and the front desk is professionally managed; creating a welcoming experience for both telephonic and walk-in customers.
- Ensure that the reception and coffee bar area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- General administration duties as may be requested by management.
- Effectively and professionally handling incoming calls, including the accurate taking of messages and speedy relay thereof to relevant people.
- Provide callers and customers in the dealership with accurate information, taking care to always be knowledgeable and updated around changing information.
- Professionally welcoming all walk-in customers to the dealership and ensure that they are taken care of.
- Attention to detail
- Administration skills
- Working with people, able to easily establish good relationships with stakeholders.
- Stress Tolerant: Calm and composed under pressure, remains controlled in the face of pressure, complaints, or failure. Copes with setbacks and unforeseen challenges.
- Computer literate (Office suite)
- Planning and organizing; organizes and structures own time effectively; works systematically and plans things in advance; effectively manages own time.
- Problem solving: Identifies problems and finds solutions to them. Isolates problem areas and uses appropriate techniques to solve them.
- Communication skills in English (read, write & speak)
Qualification & Experience:
- Office Administration/Secretarial qualification (NQF5+) would be an advantage.
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tygervalley, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A