Website Motus Holdings Limited
This is a key role that provides support to the dealership network by providing an efficient service to customers and the dealership through vehicle finance and the sale of approved products to maximise gross profit while ensuring that all training, fit & proper, honesty and integrity requirements of the Financial Service Board (FSB) are upheld.
- Inform and educate customers on products to ensure retention of existing customers; Increase sales revenue and increase the organization’s customer base.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes. Ensure that dealership remains compliant in accordance with legislation requirements.
- Provide specialized need analysis & financial and insurance advice and support to clients
- Provide operational support related to finance and insurance activities and initiatives to contribute to the overall growth and profitability of the dealership
- Conduct financial needs analyses and provide associated sales of value-added finance and insurance products.
- Manage and maintain the finance and insurance debtor’s book and effectively manage the applicable administration and other related processes.
- Recording and reporting on transactional activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Maximize second gross profit.
- Consistently enhance own competence through knowledge development in subject matter and associated industry developments.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, trade practices, dealership policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the NCA, CRA, FAIS, FICA.
- Customer service and sale management.
- Possess the relevant Continuous Professional Development points within the stipulated time-frames
- Understanding of the compliance governing the retail industry would be an advantage.
- Accredited by the FSP and mandated to perform NCA functions before (s13 mandate)
- Drivers License
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 /Matric and with a relevant diploma. Credit Management Diploma will be advantageous. In addition, a Regulatory Exam, NC Accreditation, Retail or Short-Term Insurance Qualification with minimum 120 credits
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a customer services focus within the Automotive Retail Industry or Banking environment.
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A