Ensure the smooth running of the office by providing effective administrative assistance to the manager and team members.
- Escalate faults and other housekeeping issues with the relevant service provider and ensure queries are resolved within the given timeframes.
- Arrange detailed travel arrangements and compile all the relevant documentation for travel-related meetings for the team.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Reconcile and maintain supplier accounts and records to ensure good standing.
- Order and control office supplies, refreshments and equipment, in line with budget parameters.
- Consolidate and report on all financial transactions, in line with the allocate budget.
- Co-ordinate all the components (logistics, catering etc.) of events, meetings and functions within budget and specifications for the team.
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage the financial administration function for the team by processing invoices, journals and other financial transactions within agreed timeframes and in line with finance processes.
- Contribute to the financial planning process within area.
- Develop and maintain relevant databases and records for the team, for ease of reference and retrieval of data.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial services experience (desirable)
- On-the-job training / qualifications
- Specific licensing or registration
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualifcation
- 2-3 years relevant experience (essential)
- Office administration or secretarial qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A