About the job
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with
the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets,
preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
WATER AND SANITATION ● COMMERCIAL SERVICES ● CUSTOMER SERVICES
tCLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R912 661 TO R1 238 247 PER ANNUM
- Relevant B degree/B Tech qualification
- Must have minimum (8) years’ relevant experience in customer relations of which three (3) years should be supervisory experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP experience would be advantageous
- Valid driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
- Apply a substantial body of professional knowledge within the specialised functional area, dealing with a wide range of complex issues
- Implement a wide range of projects programmes, systems, policies and practices in relation to professional discipline which could impact across several Departments in the organisation to effect service delivery to clients
- Manage and coordinate customer services i.e. account queries, rebates, notification and service orders, correspondence and liaison with City Ombudsman’s office, etc.
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate meetings with management, internal and external clients and fellow professionals to give or receive information on projects, processes policies and systems
- Liaise and manage processes between Customer Relationship Management and other internal / external role players
- Ensure that staff resources are utilised optimally in the Branch to be able to meet and continually improve service delivery requirements
- Manage and supervise administrative teams for the section
- Process and record sequences to be performed in accordance to audit guidelines and general accepted accounting principles.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 10 March 2023
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website atwww.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.