About the job
Takealot.com, South Africa’s leading online retailer, is looking for highly talented Graphic Design Interns to join our team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us!
Think you’ve been challenged before? Think again!
- Scale: Over 2.5 million happy shoppers shop online on takealot.com. Show them what you can do.
- Learn: We work with the best of the best, and then some. Code alongside industry leaders and upskill in record time.
- Grow: Expand your career in the fast-growing Takealot Group: takealot.com, Superbalist.com and Mr D Food. We like to promote from within: Here’s your chance.
Requirements:Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design
The skills we need:
- Computer Literacy
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Creative Energy
- Hands on
- Have an opinion and voice it
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Internship Start Date: 27 March 2023
At the takealot.com, our graduate program will help you build both technical and soft-skills to launch your career, learning from the best in the business. The graduate training program will prepare you for a career in a large-scale and fast-paced environment.
Every selected graduate gains unique insights into the e-commerce environment with vast amounts of practical experience from daily exposure to a broad range of skills. The program consists of various technical and soft skill courses where you will receive training on a variety of areas.
You’ll be working with some of the strongest professionals South Africa has to offer who bring experience from a multitude of Great Industries.
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
Let’s talk about life @ Takealot Group
- The power is in your hands: We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs. Go on, be the master of your own destiny.
- No doors: We aren’t fans of stuffy offices or siloed work environments. See someone you like? High five, collab and make something great.
- Mentorship Program: We aren’t kidding when we say the people with the best people win. Now’s your chance to be one of the best, by learning from the best.
- Naspers Tech Community & Online Learning: Share ideas and grow with global industry leaders who are all just a Slack message away. Love to learn? Up-skill with free access to courses on MyAcademy, Udacity, Coursera and more.
- Good times: Get to know the other extraordinary minds at takealot.com during regular social events and out-of-office activities (think hikes, think mini golf, think good times).
- Staff discount. Millions of products across 28 departments. What more could you ask for?
- Birthday leave: Cake Day all the way. Enjoy your day off – you deserve it.
- Help when you need it most: Confidential counselling, legal support and financial guidance, for free, anytime, anywhere.
- Free parking: No more 5km fun runs to your desk (unless you want to).
Like what you see?
If you meet the above, you are an Extraordinary Mind. Apply today!!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.