Responsible to provide user experience and design direction to a multi-disciplinary team of specialists who are committed to designing the future of our financial services platforms and delivering unique and innovative digital solutions and experiences. This role requires solid experience with user interface design, usability, user experience, and knowledge of development technologies to facilitate a design thinking process to design for optimal user experience
- Encourage the use of the newly developed design system and equally aid in the progression of the system.
- Provide aid and direction in the design of user interfaces; the construction of user experience flows; developing information architecture; conducting usability tests and creating customer journeys.
- Provide direction and aid in the establishment and crafting of design standards in accordance with the organization’s aims of client centricity and the team’s goal of developing an omni-channel experience.
- Provide clear user experience and design direction.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Wireframes and prototyping of user interfaces.
- Responsible for creative thinking, problem solving and design of the Momentum digital experience.
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings into designs.
- Conduct user research such as usability testing and competitor reviews.
- Work in a collaborative team and work directly with developers and other designers for implementation of designs.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Provide regular reporting on the status of the user experience (analytics, conversions, and customer experience metrics etc.)
- Follow a User Centred Design approach to execute on new business requirements as well as improve the overall experience.
- Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty, and pressure.
- Team spirit: effective communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Anticipates, meets, and exceeds customers and stakeholders’ expectations. Has a high operational accountability and directly influences customer service through design.
- Challenge the status quo, does what is right for the business and the customer, and encourage continuous improvement and innovation.
- Requires good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Create and maintain an open, positive working environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (essential)
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma etc.
- Financial services experience is an advantage
- Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) or similar certification would be desirable.
- 3-6 years UX experience
- Matric (essential)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A