Momentum Health Solutions, an entity of Momentum MetropolitanHoldings delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation and create value through unique insights of how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of Health capabilities.
- Conduct Unit Testing of own code, and System Integration Testing(SIT) of solution.
- Provide stakeholders with regular feedback on the technical design and timelines for solutions.
- Provide authoritative expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Develop business requirements specifications, technical specifications / program specifications and systems documentation.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and team members.
- Once the solution has been successfully tested, deliver the code into the applicable production environment.
- Help research and evaluate potential technical solutions to business problems. Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing (UAT) and training material.
- Collaborate with testing team to co-create test cases.
- Monitor performance of solutions and make recommendations to improve the performance and functionality of the solution.
- Resolve all issues/queries timeously.
- Log issues found in existing systems as internal change controls and ensure successful resolution of issues.
- Design and code new software functionality using code that is readable, maintainable and re-usable.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that expectations are managed.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Build and maintain collaborative, professional relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Work with end-users to collect and analyse business requirements and then design, develop and implement solutions.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of industry and subject matter development and application thereof in an area of specialisation.
- Java Developer
- Java 1.8
- WebSphere portal and application server v8.5.5
- Git/ Jenkins
- Java EE 5
- AWS Advantage
- Health background an advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- A Computer Science degree with Mathematics / Statistics
- 3-5 years of experience
- Object orientated analysis, design and pattern experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A