Manage teams responsible for the delivery of Client Service processes, ensure all relevant policies and procedures are followed and regulations are adhered to.
- Actively manage the client satisfaction index to ensure the satisfaction of the clients.
- Review and authorise all financial and non-financial transactions processed by the Client Service Consultant
- Ensure client information is accurately and timeously captured on the relevant system.
- Manage the delivery of efficient client service administration processes and procedures.
- Coach and guide the Client Services team to effectively utilise client service interactions to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Develop tactical plans to enhance or improve the client experience within the Branch.
- Manage the leads generation and management process through active monitoring, encouragement, reporting and follow-up.
- Manage the execution of client requests within the agreed timeframes, quality standards and legislation.
- Check and approve the relevant documentation to support the client service process in line with business and risk management practices.
- Monitor and manage the achievement of service level agreements to ensure excellence in the client services function.
- Embed the Treat Clients Fairly outcomes in the client service environment as stipulated by the Financial Services Board.
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Drive for Results
- Impact and Influence
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
Qualification & Experience:
- On-the-job training / qualificationsProduct, process, system and legislation training, Written and verbal communication Time management skills Planning skills Complaints handling skills People management skills Interpersonal skills Influencing skills Microsoft Office skills ,
- Formal qualifications grade 12 or equivalent
- Exposure to a call centre or client service environment with proven knowledge of customer service principles and practices (desirable)
- 3 – 4 years experience in financial services industry (essential)
- 3 years people management experience (essential)
- Formal qualifications relevant industry related qualifications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Queenstown, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A