Website Marriott International
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative and inspiring individual to join our amazing team.
- Required to effectively manage and control the finances, facilities and all service aspects relating to employees and guests in order to achieve business objectives.
- To have an in depth knowledge of forecasting, budgeting and cost containment
- Focus on short and long-term strategic planning and areas of revenue generation
- Strive to create and maintain a culture of care and service excellence amongst Spa employees
- Ensure that the Spa employees follow hotels policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and Fire prevention.
- Ensure proper inventories of all operating Spa equipment are conducted in line with audit standards in order to effectively manage operational cost.
- Ensure that the spa department follows COVID safety protocols and maintain confidentiality for all guests and employees at all times.
- Ensure consistent Spa experience development to ensure that innovation and uniqueness is maintained.
- Responsible for Managing the day to day Spa operations
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position within a 5-star hotel / wellness environment
- A Hospitality Management & or Relevant Spa Management qualification will be a preferred
- Effective planning, assigning and delegations of tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, as well as conduct constructive IR management and disciplinary processes.
- Working knowledge of relevant Spa booking and Hotel systems (OPERA, Book4Time, Micros)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication, personal skills, problem solving, decision making and conflict management skills
- Ability to use Initiative and be proactive and self-driven
- Flexible working hours as well as weekends and public holidays as per operational requirements
- Efficient administration skills – payroll input, staff rostering, inventory control, ordering, training
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A